SUNLIGHT PWM 20AMP/24V/LVD
MORNINGSTAR SUNLIGHT PULSE WIDTH MODULATION SOLAR CONTROLLER • 24V 20AMP WITH LOW VOLT DISCONNECT
Reference No. SR-SL-20L-24V
Morningstar SunLight Controller:
The Morningstar SunLight is the world's leading solar lighting controller for street and pathway lighting, parking areas, bus stations and signage.
Sunlight technology provides: Exceptional reliability, PWM Battery Charging, consistent High Quality.
Morningstar’s advanced SunLight solar lighting controller combines the SunSaver design with
a micro controller for automatic lighting control functions.
- Provides 10 lighting options – User adjustable for 2 to 10 hours on or for on all night.
- Unique ON/OFF/ON settings conserve energy and turns light on again for 1 or 2 hours before sunrise. Timer accuracy is within 2 seconds.
- Easy to install. To confirm correct installation, test button turns light on during the day and LED indicates selected lighting option.
- Rugged industrial design – Epoxy encapsulated electronics, marine rated terminals and anodized aluminium case.
- Microcontroller digital accuracy- Fully automatic operation
- Ten field adjustable lighting control options
- Special on/off/on lighting functions
- Manual test capability
- LVD override protection
- Detects day and night using the PV array
- Suitable for all 12/24 Vdc lamps
- Sealed/Flooded battery select
- Temperature compensation
- Parallel with a SunSaver for 40 amps solar
- Includes SunSaver battery charging circuit
Rated Solar Input
PV Short Circuit Rating
25% Current Overload
Ambient Operating Temperature
–40°C to +60°C
16.8 x 5.5 x 3.4 cm