CABLE LUGS 6MM 10MM STUD (10)
CARROLL TINNED COPPER LUGS • SUITS CABLE UP TO 6MM2 • PACK OF 10
Reference No. S610_10
Carroll copper lugs and links:
Carroll copper lugs are manufactured from fully annealed, 99.95% pure high conductivity copper and are electro-tin plated for superior corrosion resistance. Carroll lugs also include crimp lines for improved accuracy during installation.
With more than 40 years experience in Australia, Carroll prides itself on supplying premium quality electrical products to a diverse range of industries.
Our goal is to become the preferred supplier to organisations who are focused on developing solutions for new and changing customer needs.
We work closely with world class suppliers as well as producing our own unique in-house solutions to provide a complete end-to-end experience for our customers.
Through the support of our parent company Brady, we leverage a global network of industries to bring our customers a range of products and solutions essential to their safety and productivity. Brady is the undisputed expert in safety and identification solutions, helping businesses to be safe, secure and productive.
- 99.95% pure electrolytic copper
- Electrical conductivity 99.7% IACS
- Oxygen content 30 ppm max
- Fully annealed
- 5-10 Micron, 99.9% pure tin plating
- Operating temperature range of -55 to 155°C
- Conformant standards: AS/NZS 4325 - Part 1.
- Lug sizes 10 to 630mm2 are supplied bell mouth as standard
- All other sizes are straight barrel type
- Inspection window to assist with cable insertion
*Please note, smaller quantities can only be purchased in store
*Image for display purposes
6mm2 / 10 B&S / 10 Gauge
-55 to +155°C
Tin plated copper alloy