FULLRIVER HC 12V 438CCA AGM BATTERY
HIGH CRANKING ABSORBED GLASS MAT BATTERY • VALVE REGULATED LEAD ACID BATTERY (VRLA) • 12V MAINTENANCE FREE START BATTERY • EQUIVALENT SIZE TO U1 SIZE BATTERIES
Reference No. HC35
Fullriver HC series:
HC series is especially used for engine starting, which requires superior cranking performance at lower temperatures, for high current discharge. The HC Series battery ingeniously uses absorbed glass mat (AGM) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) technology to offer. The HC Series batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses of up to 2,250A for 5 seconds at 25ºC (77ºF). A typical starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery, for example, is designed to provide short-duration, high amperage pulses; it performs poorly when repeatedly taken down to deep depths of discharge or if they are placed on a continuous trickle charge, such as when they are used to crank a backup generator.
- Extreme racing
- Heavy duty/Commercial
- Car audio accessories
- Engine starting
- Power sports
- Vehicle fleet
- Valve regulated lead acid battery.
- Dry cell technology with an absorbed glass mat.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable
- 5S.Pulse discharge capabilities
- Low self discharge, the self discharge rate below 4% per month
- High rate discharge construction
- Deep discharge recoverability
- Can be choose to install metal case(Except HC64,HC65,HC75) and fitted with TP brass automotive terminal
- Operation temperature range: -22°F (-30°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- High capacity starting power-to start any size engines
- Highest reserve capacity in the industry-to power a wide range of accessories
- Superior conductivity – brass terminals provide greater electrical transmission
- Durability – rugged design to withstand shock and vibration
- Charge efficiency – faster recharge than conventional wet batteries
- Convenience – maintenance free sealed construction – no water needed
- Safety – DOT,IATA,IMDG and ICAO CERTIFIED as non-spillable
Fullriver Battery Mfg. Co. Ltd. was established in 1995 in Guangzhou, China. We are proud to have earned a worldwide reputation as the Premier Quality lead acid battery manufacturer in China. We specialize in producing valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries including our high performance DC Deep Cycle range. All of our batteries are Maintenance Free, Non-Hazardous and Non-Spillable, providing a Clean and Green alternative to conventional wet/flooded hazardous batteries.
Unlike many battery producers in China, we control the entire manufacturing process, from grid casting and plate pasting to final assembly. The importance of this cannot be overstated, it ensures total quality control. We have earned a number of quality assurance certifications including ISO9001, UL, CE and TUV for quality production systems. We produce batteries to various international specifications including BCI, DIN and JIS. Today, our manufacturing facility covers 800,000 square feet, which produces a wide range of 6, 8 and 12 volt batteries.
Many manufacturers offer several battery technologies but specialize in none. Fullriver Battery specializes in manufacturing only sealed, maintenance-free AGM batteries. Also, many manufacturers of conventional wet batteries do not actually manufacture their sealed products but rather source from another manufacture.
Fullriver manufactures the entire battery from grid casting through final assembly. This means we control the entire manufacturing process to ensure that we consistently produce to our design specifications. Our batteries are designed to provide a number of essential benefits and we use the highest quality raw materials to make sure we succeed. There is no compromise with Fullriver Battery.
*Please note, Fullriver HC batteries are a special order and take approx 2-3 business days to order in
|U1 / DC35-12 / RA12-33|
Amp Hours: (C20)
Right hand Positive
196mm x 131mm x 167mm
167mm Total height