3 stud busbar:
The DC Modular high current busbars are used to distribute high DC currents to a number of connected cables, or other DC Modular family members. The solid and compact design, as well as the possibility to link up multiple busbars on a fixed grid, make these products the best choice for all professional DC power systems. The high current busbars are available with M8 or M10 stud sizes.
- Stainless steel studs, nuts and washers for optimal corrosion resistance
- Tin plated high purity copper busses provide maximum conductivity, reducing heat and improving efficiency
- Special fiber reinforced base material offers excellent high temperature properties, good chemical resistance and high strength
- Unique grid optimized footprints allow space saving arrangements of multiple products
- Common interconnection heights for easy combining of multiple products using link plates
- Robust transparent covers with breakouts to allow wire access from any direction
- Smart terminal design allows dual mirrored cable lug connections
- Easy in-system connection access due to top locked covers
Connection stud size
DCM 3xM8 Busbar
1 x 2
DCM 3xM10 Busbar
1 x 2
* No Downloads available for this product.