VE.CAN RESISTIVE TANK SENDER ADAPTER
THE VE.CAN RESISTIVE TANK SENDER ADAPTER ALLOWS A STANDARD RESISTIVE TANK LEVEL SENDER TO CONNECT TO THE COLOR CONTROL GX
Reference No. BPP900600100
Victron VE.Can resistive tank sender adapter:
The VE.Can resistive tank sender adapter allows a standard resistive tank level sender to connect to the Color Control GX. It is compatible with both European standard 0-180 Ohm and United States standard 240-30 Ohm tank level senders and is accurate to ±1%. It is easily configurable to resistive senders from fuel, fresh water, waste water, well water, oil and black water (sewage) tanks. It supports up to 16 tanks of each type. The unit is a simple setup with two small rotary switches and it gets its power from the VE.Can network.
When you use a Skylla-i or a MPPT with CAN bus in the system, the power to the CAN bus will be supplied by either one of them. When the CAN bus is not powered by a Skylla-I or a MPPT, you will need the new VE.Can Power Cable to supply the power.
- High ±1% Accuracy
- Suits European standard 0-180 and US standard 240-30 Ohm Senders
- Fuel, Freshwater, Wastewater, Oil, Live Well or Blackwater: tank type easily selectable with a rotary switch
- For multiple tanks, use multiple tank sender adapters in one network: up to 16 tanks of the same tank type
- Robust ABS Construction sealed to IP67
- Easy to install
- Simple switch setup with no extra display required
- Under 50mA Power Usage
- Input voltage 9 to 70 VDC
*More information can be found here