Alvolta 12 Terminal Black Busbar
180A BLACK 12 POINT STAINLESS STEEL BUSBAR • 15AMPS MAX PER CIRCUIT • INCLUDES COVER
Reference No. BB12B
Alvolta stainless busbars:
Alvolta offers a range of electro mechanical devices, for making secure connections. This helps to protect components and wiring, distributing power and extending power connections. These devices fill a void in the marketplace by providing high quality, low cost solutions. This system allows for up to 12 electrical connections, each running up to 15 amps continuous. With the optional terminal insulators, the assembly complies with USCG, ISO and ABYC standards requirements.
Busbars are used to consolidate multiple wires or feed multiple circuits. Inserted molded stainless steel studs eliminate the need for securing nut and allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact. Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single base. Recessed mounting holes eliminate accidental shorts to aluminum and steel mounting surfaces. They are also a neat and tidy, yet professional way of cleaning up your battery compartment so that don't have as many cables on your battery terminals.
- 12 connection points, #8-32 stainless steel screws
- Max continuous current: 180 amps @ 12 vdc – 15 amps per connection
- Max intermittent current: 20 amps per connection (less than 1 minute)
- 1/4″ stainless steel terminal post (6mm)
- Stainless steel hex nuts and lock washer
- Base Material: Glass-Filled Nylon (Red & Black)
- Mounting screws: #10 (not included)
- When used with insulators, meets USCG 33 CFR Subpart I, SAE J2120 8.5 & ABYC E-9.4 H
12x #8-32 1x 1/4"