Residential and commercial inverter solutions
SMA is a leading global specialist in photovoltaic system technology and is a frontrunner in setting industry standards for the world's transition into renewables. Based in Germany, a hub for solar research and development, SMA works tirelessly to innovate new solutions for every type of PV system to offer greater energy independence to homes and businesses worldwide. SMA's comprehensive expertise makes this company a sought-after industry partner in the solar industry.
SMA produces a wide range of products to optimise solar power generation, including; PV inverters, battery inverters, system solutions and monitoring solutions.
Sunny Boy Solar Inverter
The Sunny Boy 3.0 - 6.0 succeeds the world's most installed residential string inverter. This inverter offers the complete package, delivered with SMA Smart Connected service to instil comfort and ease with owners and installers alike. Sunny Boy ensures maximum energy yields for private homes, making it the most popular of SMA's residential inverter products.
Also available as single-phase - perfect for small PV systems
- Quick Installation - Compact design with reduced weight allows this inverter to be installed and commissioned easily
- Performance in the Shade - Patented SMA ShadeFix function minimises the effect of partial shade
- Easy Monitoring - Choose between local and online monitoring via Sunny Portal or Sunny Places
- Internet Connectivity - Choose between Ethernet or WLAN interface
- Proactive Communication - Self fault analysis informs the installer via email of diagnosis
Sunny Tripower Solar Inverter
SMA's Sunny Tripower is the ideal inverter for large-scale commercial and industrial plants, offering maximum flexibility and efficiency in energy generation. With a multi-string design and the latest grid management functions, this inverter optimises self-generated solar power on-site to reduce energy costs. SunnyTripower delivers extraordinarily high yields with an efficiency of 98.4%.
- Maximum Efficiency - 98.4%
- Shade Management - OptiTrac Global Peak
- Maximum Flexibility - Various system designs and choice of modules, compatible with numerous battery-storage systems
- Safe - DC surge arrester can be integrated
- Innovative - Cutting-edge grid management functions
Contact Us for a Free Quote
You can call us today, or fill out the form below for one of our experienced staff members to call you and discuss the quote. If you prefer an emailed response please make a note of that in the message. Make sure you also let us know what suburb you are from too
(07) 3889 8898
704 Gympie Rd
Lawnton, QLD 4501
120 Redland Bay Rd
Capalaba, QLD 4157